Monday, July 24, 2006

Hypnosis Works

Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone loves hearing stories of success using his cd's... here is an update sent from Larry that kevin received and wants to pass on to you.... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

Kevin, My name is Larry. I sent an e-mail a while back. In fact you posted it on the website. What I am resending is just an update. As I stated I smoked for twenty years and could not stop. Well, with your help I have now been off cigarrettes going on 3 months. I can't even begin to tell you how great I feel. Also I want to thank you for your CD. I followed as you directed, and I have lost weight, fron 215 lbs. to 189 lbs. I constantly go to your CD for inspirations. Again Kevin thank you for giving my life back to me. Larry Palmer

Contact Kevin today to start on your own success story of quitting smoking, losing weight or achieving any of your goals today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home