Sunday, June 11, 2006

WEBSITE UPDATE (take 2)

Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone has once again updated and changed his website at www.hypnotist.com , his webmaster, Kris, works right along with Kevin to bring us the latest and most up to date info on hypnosis and hypnotherapy. She does a great job! When you visit the new website you will see numerous new pictures of Kevin at various recent appearances around the country as well as new links to various publications that Kevin has appeared in, and I definately suggest that you check out the new video of Kevin doing what he does best, entertaining the crowds around the country bringing laughter and joy to all he meets and leaving them with a new positive outlook on attaining personal goals be it to stop smoking or lose weight or pass a major exam in school, everyone walks away a better person for having crossed paths with Kevin. I know that I am a better person because Kevin Stone has touched my life. What are you waiting for??? Visit the site now!!
Of course click on the fan club page because that is where you will find me and my link to my email, as well as information on becoming a member of the most amazing fan club, of which I am president and look forward to welcoming new members, so join today and let the hypnofun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home