Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hypnosis Works

Hypnosis works!!!! There are always sceptics who think it's fake, but I assure you it is the real deal. The following is an email sent to Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone thanking him for making him a non smoker all because he became a star of one of Kevin's many performances around the country.... you too can overcome challenges in your life, just believe in the power of your own mind and you can do it!

My name is Larry, and I am one of your many fans. I was hynotised on one of your stage shows almost two weeks ago. At first I thought it was just a fluke that I was put under. My wife and the audience said that I was great up there, the problem is I don't remember, So I went up again, and I was put under again. Before the show I had asked you to help me stop smoking. I had a bad habit of a pack a day for over twenty years. I had tried everything and had actually given up on trying. But you made a promise, and I will be the first to tell anyone yuo have lived up to your promise. As I said, I don't remember what you said or did, but from that night I still get a bad taste in my mouth every time I even get the urge to pick up a smoke. From a pack a day to nothing is awesome. My wife and I bought one of your tapes, all I have to say is thank you for all you have done. Larry Palmer, Registered Nurse form California

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home