Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Website Update

Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone has completely revamped and updated his website!!! I just got done checking it out and it is so amazing that I am speechless (and trust me, that's saying a lot!). There are a bunch of brand new pictures hot off the press from recent shows... I hope to get some of the new series of photos posted here on this site... I am also impressed with the amount of information kevin posted about hypnosis and hypnotherapy. Here's the link, enjoy...

www.hypnotist.com



Kevin also posted a new video which is equally amazing....and will have you laughing from beginning to end, just like being at one of his shows.

If you happen to live in San Diego and listen to rock radio...you may have caught Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone live last week! In case you were wondering if it was him or not... yes it was!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home