Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone Gets Award Of Merit

I just got back from a worldwind road trip to College of the Mainland in Texas City, Texas where,in the afternoon I presented my "Ultimate Change" workshop to a full auditorium of students,faculty and members of the community. The goal of the workshop is to show how a powerful tool like hypnosis can be used to overcome challenges and obstacles in life to achieve lasting successful results. I showed them how to use the power of their mind to manifest their dreams into reality.

Then at 7pm, the entertainment side of hypnosis was demonstrated with my one of a kind ,Ultimate Comedy Stage Hypnosis Show! It was great to see that a majority of the people from the afternoon lecture returned to see the show and experience the entertainment side of hypnosis. It was a great show with awesome "Stars" and a fun time was had by all!

I am honored and humbled to have received an Award Of Merit for my presentation and want to take this opportunity to publically thank the staff at College of the Mainland for their thoughtfullness and generosity. Thank you for having me and i look forward to many more appearances at your school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home