Monday, February 09, 2009

Hollywood Hypnotist Captivates His Audience!






Famous hypnotist, Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone was performing a sold out show in a 5,000 seat auditorium one night. He began to speak in a soft and steady voice over the loud-speakers."Listen to the sound of my voice...", he kept repeating, "The sound of my voice... every word is a command... The sound of my voice..." Pretty soon, he had every single person in the audience completely hypnotized and mesmerized, each one hanging on his every word.

Kevin suddenly realizing that he drank to much water before the show and needed to.......... Well, you know, do number #1.

He announced "I will have to leave the stage for a moment, but you will all remain in a trance while I am gone!" He then repeated the words "The sound of my voice... every word is a command." As he turned to go, he tripped over the microphone cord, landed on his butt, and yelled "SHIT!"

Oh Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home