Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone And Access Hollywood In Belfast

I received this link from one of my international fans and I wanted to make sure and share with all my American fans. Appearantly my appearance on Access Hollywood about smoking cessation with celebrity's is very popular. So much so. that this Belfast Hypnosis Centre decided to use my footage to publicize their services. I am in no way tied in with this Hypnosis Centre but do find it interesting that out of all the coverage in the media for smoking they chose to use my footage. I am extremely honored to know that they think this highly of me to use my image for the success of their centre. The footage can be viewed at the following link http://www.belfasthypnosiscentre.com/

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home