Thursday, April 05, 2007

Live From New York!

Kevin was AWESOME today on The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet!!! Kevin is sujch a dynamic performer that it doesn't matter what the situation, he adapts easily and gives the audience an amazing show, I have never seen him perform the lady balanced between two chairs and as a special "insider" info tip that Kevin will release personally to his fan club only, he wasn't planning on doing that bit, but it was the directors request so he went with it. I thought kevin was fantastic this morning and I also know that soon the segment will be loaded on the internet so that you can watch it over again and make sure to show it to all your friends and co-workers.... I will be back with the link info as soon as I know...stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home