Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Condolences

I was shocked to hear about the sudden and untimely death of Anna Nicole Smith. I spoke with Kevin as i frequently do and he was saddened by the news too. He asked me to post the following message on his fan club blog but i want you to know that it came directly from Kevin Stone.

I am sure that everyone is aware by now with the non stop media coverage of the sudden death of Anna Nicole Smith. I would like to send my condolences to her friends and family. She was a unique person, a former client, and friend of mine. I will remember her smile always.
Kevin Stone

Kevin is always adament about not exposing who are his clients because condidentiality is the hallmark of the therapeutic experience. He made and exception in this case because her passing was so untimely and shocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home