Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone, Makes History!

I just got back from another awesome Kevin Stone Hypnosis Show!!! Once again Hollywood Hypnotist Kevin Stone made history as being the FIRST STAGE HYPNOTIST to Headline at The World Famous Comedy Club, THE LAUGH FACTORY on The Sunset Strip in Hollywood California.

LA's #1 Party Station, Latino 96.3FM, and The Morning Invasion's very funny comedian Joey Medina hosted Monday nights Latina Night which had a big crowd and a group of enthusiastic show volunteers and a great time was had by all.

Stay tuned for website updates with pictures from this Historical Night!

My stomache aches from laughing so hard!

1 Comments:

Blogger social_casualty said...

I was at this show, it was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing my friend was one of those hypnotized and I can't believe he's going to hugging people and saying I love you man to anyone that mentions the station...it's funny...although can we tell him that was done to him and what not??? LOL it's funny to me but i'm sure once we tell him he's going to ask questions.... it is going to be for a year.... but besides that i loved the show it was awesome...

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home